Wednesday, February 23, 2011

More Enid Baxter Blader and Fort Ord and Ghosts!

Intern Larisa has some questions and Enid has some answers:

DAC: Is this your first experience in a "ghost/spiritual/electromagnetic" search/hunt?


Enid
: As a teenager, I had the usual terrifying ouija board experiences, and I was a quick study at reading playing cards with Tarot. This was my first experience buying a ghost hunting kit. I bought it because I thought it would make my crew less skittish. Instead, it made them totally terrified when we kept getting these weird readings! I poured over the Fort Ord yearbooks and archives, trying to understand the residual electromagnetic signals. I haven't made sense of it yet....


DAC: What do you think it is about places like this wake up in us, that we might explain it as "spiritual"?

Enid: I think you have a theory... and I'd love to know it! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment