Saturday, April 9, 2011

My House Is Burned But The Cherry Tree in My Garden Scatters Its Blossoms As If Nothing Had Happened

Check out this project by upcoming exhibiting artists Aeron Bergman 
and Alejandra Salinas:

"My House Is Burned But The Cherry Tree in My Garden
Scatters Its Blossoms As If Nothing Had Happened”

45 minute electroacoustic radio piece commissioned by
Markus Heuger for German radio WDR 3: Studio Akustische
Kunst.

It will be broadcast on 8 April 2011 at 23:05.

“Orbiting alongside the asteroid Itakawa, Divine Olivine
is a hazard data observatory, a monitoring station and the
first deep space sacred site. Only a few make “The Decade”
(as the pilgrimage became known) to breathe filtered air
by the Olivine found in Itakawa.”

The piece will also be available online, after 8 April:

http://www.wdr3.de/open-studio-akustische-kunst/details/artikel/
my-house-is-burned-but-the-cherry-tree-in-my-garden-scatters-its-blossomsas-
if-nothing-had-happene.html


There will be a listening event at Ny Musikk in Oslo, 9
April at 15:00.

Work mixed and mastered at NOTAM, with the help of sound
engineer Cato Langnes.


No comments:

Post a Comment